Invitation to the Spring Excursion 2002
Dear Members and Friends of the Association,
We are glad to invite you to participate in the traditional spring excursion, which will take us this year to the first colonies in the Shomron – on the steps of Baron de Rothschild.
Date of the excursion: Tuesday, March 5th, 2002
8:00 departure from the bus parking lot, at the Arlozorov railway station (near Namir road) , Tel-Aviv
- Avshalom Feinberg’s monument near Hadera.
-“Lake of the Forest”, remainder of swamps and eucalyptus groves - the “Forest of Hadera”.
- The “Han” museum in Hadera.
- Ramath Hanadiv –gardens and tomb of Baron de Rothschild.
- “Wine Route” in Zikhron Yaakov, and other places of interest in the moshava.
- Tantura – “Industrial Village” founded by Baron de Rothschild. The excursion will include short sections of light walking, therefore it is suggested to wear comfortable shoes.
Fee, including travel and entrance to sites: 140 NIS, for members of the Association: 125 NIS.
Please insure your participation by sending a cheque payable to the Horowitz Families Association, to Gavriel Horowitz , 8, Hayarden street, Rishon Lezion 75236,
or to the address of the Association: Beth Hatenach, 16, Rothschild boulevard, Tel-Aviv 66881 (tel: 03-5177760, fax 03-5107661).
Latest date of inscription: 26.02. 2002
Seeing you at the Tiyul!
Gavriel Horowitz, Chairman of the Excursion Committee